Serra Soldadura is a holding company of a group of manufacturers of industrial goods related to assembly and welding technology for the automotive and general industry. The company operates in three areas: special welding products, standard welding products and installations for the aeronautics sector.
Special products are mainly automatic systems tailored for welding body-in-white subsets and auxiliary elements, applying flexible solutions to assembly and welding processes. Standard products include spot-, seam- and projection-welding machines, manual and robotic welding pincers, transformers and electronic welding controls and cabinets for alternating current and medium frequency.
After decades promoting the development of new products and applications, SERRA currently owns own cutting-edge technology and is a pioneer in implementing systems that enhance business process automation techniques.
Its leadership in its field of activity is based on the following characteristics:
Quality of service
High-level project management
Serra’s evolution is closely linked to constant innovation through the various multidisciplinary R&D teams working permanently in the continuous development of new technologies in the field of resistance welding and automation of assembly processes.
The managing directors of SERRA SOLDADURA, S.A. understand quality as the most important factor to be competitive. The company is engaged in an ongoing program of Total Quality, which extends to all its activities and is understood and applied by all their human resources to ensure that their products and services meet the needs and expectations of its customers.
Our products have a strong reputation in international markets for their advanced technology, reliability and security and they are qualified by industries as demanding as aeronautics or the automotive industry.
Serra Soldadura’s facilities include a fully equipped laboratory where tests to facilitate compliance with the highest standards of quality are performed.
SERRA’s products and processes have also been recognized and qualified by the most prestigious European car and component manufacturers, and SERRA has been awarded various accolades and prizes as a supplier of quality.
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT & HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
1. – SERRA SOLDADURA assumes Quality, Environment and Health and Safety’s management as a part of the corporative responsibility gained from the Customers and the Society, and the commitment on Excellence, Continuous Improvement and Contamination’s Prevention and cause of any damage or deterioration of the Health . As a consequence, Organization is oriented to satisfy needs and expectations of its customers and the society and it assures to comply the legislation and applicable regulation or another subscribing by the Organization.
2. – The SERRA SOLDADURA Manager considers the leadership as a business strategy. Consequently the company will promote the development of leaders who can take responsibility of the challenges within the organization.
3. – The working method will be based on the concept of Planning-Doing-Checking-Acting, this being the cycle of the organization’s continuous improvement.
4. – The Quality System will be based on a process management with an adequate identification of the key’s processes for the performance of the organization and the evaluation of the risks on Health and Safety at work, Enviroment and the Quality of the process.
5. – Commonly agreed objectives will be established, according to the strategy of the organization and with the evaluated risks criticality, which will be related to adequate indicators to determine their efficiency and effectiveness.
6. – Training will be promoted at all levels within the organization, through the corresponding training programmes and the sensitiviness and the consolidation of a culture based on quality, on respect for Environment and Security at work.
7. – The potential’s development of the organization’s personnel will be promoted to achieve their involvement and make them participants to a common goal.
8. – Communication and participation systems were established to facilitate the information and to involve staff in the policy, objectives and achievements of the Organization.
9. – The establishment of stable links with suppliers and other companies will be promoted, based on trust and mutually beneficial relationships.
10. -Those initiatives regarding, in SERRA SOLDADURA towards development, quality and respect for environment will be fully supported.